Lamb with Human Face (PHOTO)

Author admin Category

I am way late with this news because of my rather busy life. But I couldn't surpass talking about his rare, unbelievable phenomenon. A sheep gave birth to a dead lamb with human life features- face, eyes, nose, mouth. The lamb was born in Turkey. See photo of this lamb with human face. Unbelievable isn't it? Could this be real? Could this just photoshopped? What comes to mind upon seeing this, is nothing but man to animal c-o-i-t-u-s. Best-i-a-li-ty??, or could this be some product of science, an experiment perhaps, an experiment gone mad.

According to reports, a 29 year old veterinarian conducted a CS operation on the sheep to help it give birth:

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal.”

Do you believe this? Do you believe this is real? Me, am still surprised...

0 comments:

Post a Comment